A blog about Lamb Island in Moreton Bay, Queensland – a unique little paradise under forty kilometres as the seagull flies from Brisbane CBD.
Because of restraints on time, and let’s face it, only a limited amount of material on a small island, we’re now recycling selected earlier posts.
There’s not a comment facility, but if you have a question, you can use the email gizmo near the bottom of the right-hand column.

Sunday, February 01, 2015

Chasing a rainbow. Unsuccessfully.

From our living room, the end of this rainbow seemed to be on our foreshore lawn (you can see that it’s this side of the tree down there). But when I went down to collect the pot of gold I’ve been assured would be waiting for me there, I found that the rainbow’s end appeared to have moved out into the bay. And because I don’t own any scuba gear, that’s where the pot of gold stayed. Damn.